Integrating Email and Phone Communications
for Multi-Channel Customer Interactions
Our Unified IP Email Services by Aspect Communications enables our agents and management to communicate with customers by electronic mail. It is an Automated Mail Distribution (AED) service designed to manage incoming and outgoing Email in an integrated workflow queue along with the phone channel.
- Processing of inbound emails by automatic queuing, prioritizing, and routing to agents.
- Allowing agents to address email inquiries with personalized responses.
- Routing configured and based on business rules defined within the Multi Media Manager (e.g. routing emails based on their subject lines.)
- Attaching documents to all outgoing emails, and the ability to receive attachments.
- Pre-defining custom headers, footers and signatures for each agent, service or group.
- Allowing for director review of email replies prior to transmission.
- Allowing contact center managers to set up a configuration that allows all emails from the same address to be grouped together so that a customer sending in multiple queries will interact with the same agent on all of the emails sent by that customer at one time.
- Configuring a Knowledge Base for frequently asked questions.
- Allowing contact center managers the capability to define multiple outbound email campaigns.
- Defining email distribution lists for Email services.
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1.800.2TELERX.