Leveraging Social Media for Customer Feedback and Relationship Building
Without feeling confused, overwhelmed or out of the loop
It seems like every day brings new reports on the explosive growth of social media. You know your customers are engaged in it, but how much? And what does it mean for your business? How does it fit in to your current strategies? How do you participate? Where do you even start?
As a leader in customer interaction channels, Telerx is well-positioned to help you make sense of this new world. We have invested a great deal of time and resources to understanding this phenomenon, and have developed an array of tools and processes to assess, monitor, engage, measure and analyze the voice of your customer in this space. These include:
- Criteria to select best-in-class tools for robust measurement and analysis
- Best practice approach to staff selection, training and curriculum
- Business process and workflow for social media interaction
- Rules of engagement for outreach (customized to your needs)
- Expertise in handling sensitive consumer affairs and regulatory issues
- Social media data linked to CRM for a full 360 degree view
- Advanced analytics to model and predict future behavior
- The impact social media engagement has on ROI
Navigating new media one step at a time
Telerx helps you navigate the social media landscape one step at a time. We develop and execute a social media plan based on your business needs – regardless of where you are on the continuum of social media engagement.
This process typically involves three key steps:
- Capture a real-time snapshot of social media activity related to your brand and whether or not your customers are active in this space
- Determine the level of involvement you need, develop a strategy, and engage appropriate experts as needed
- Monitor ongoing social media discussions
- Measure the level of social media activity related to your brand
- Identify and follow your key influencers
- Track and measure community engagement
- Employ advanced structured data analytics to capture social media contacts and integrate them into the CRM, comparing online buzz with feedback from other channels.
- Provide alerts, identify trends and deliver actionable insights to drive your business
- Reach out to interact and connect with your customers
- Utilize social CRM process for solving service issues
- Manage brand reputation
- Manage misinformation
- Manage online communities and forums
- Manage crisis if and when they occur
- Nurture relationships through active, strategic participation
Because of our in-depth experience in high-touch customer care across multiple communication channels, Telerx is uniquely positioned to provide outreach to social media channels in the same thoughtful, effective manner. Our expertise in handling sensitive consumer affairs and regulatory issues gives us a particularly astute perspective as it relates to customer interactions with your brand. And it lets us provide the kind of social media support that has uncovered issues our clients were often unaware of, resulting in a rapid response to stem any potential negative impact.
In one of the more dramatic cases, our Social Media services identified a possible product liability issue posted on a popular consumer complaint site. We were able to assess the potential impact of this post and alert our client’s product development and public relations departments, who then developed a comprehensive package redesign and market awareness campaign before the issuespiraled out of control.
Today, it is the customer who is choosing how, when and where to engage your brand. You need to be ready when they do. Our Social InteraXions solutions, offered as a stand-alone or part of your multi-channel strategy, gives you the support you need to take full advantage of this new channel. Gain the kind of actionable insights that will protect and enhance your brand, make better business decisions and deepen the relationships you have with your customers.
To learn more about how Telerx can help your company navigate the uncharted waters of social media, contact us at solutions@Telerx.com or call, 1.800.2Telerx